Lancaster University Law School offers a variety of LLB degree progammes and BA degrees in criminology. All our LLB programmes lead to a qualifying law degree.
- LLB Honours in Law
- LLB Law and Criminology
- LLB Law and Politics
- LLB Law (European Legal Studies) – 4 years
- LLB Law (International) – 4 years
- BA Criminology
- BA Criminology and Sociology
We use innovative teaching techniques alongside traditional methods, and the incorporation of vital “soft skills”, such as presentation skills, public speaking, negotiations and team-working. The skills training is an essential element of our integrated teaching approach and they are much sought after by all the major graduate employers (including, of course, Law firms).
The Law School’s students come from all over the world, and there are currently 3,000 international students Lancaster University, and we have 100,000 alumni in 148 countries. If you want to know more about studying at Lancaster University, our campus, and the city, follow this link.
Further information about our degree programmes is also available in our brochure.
Postgraduate – Taught
Lancaster University Law School offers a range of taught masters programmes:
- LLM in Bioethics and Medical Law
- LLM/MA in Environment and the Law
- LLM/MA in Human Rights and the Environment
- LLM in International Human Rights Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM/MA in International Law and International Relations
- LLM in International Human Rights and Terrorism Law
- LLM in International Business and Corporate Law (October and January Programmes)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- LLM/MA in Diplomacy and International Law
- LLM in Law
You can find out more on our website, and use the Lancaster University Course Search Tool to find a Masters programme to suit you.
Postgraduate – Research
You can study for a PhD, MPhil, or LLM by Research with us, please visit our website to find out more.